Thursday, October 29, 2009

Retightened

I got retightened this weekend and can see some growth. I am loving the wavy look because I don't have to do anything to it but shake out and go. I like the length too...very "corporate" or professional. I got this look by plaiting my hair in small sections and sleeping in them. I blend the hair with my fingers after I take it down. I don't re-plait but just sleep on a satin pillowcase.

Here are a few more shots from different angles. The side profile is not the greatest because I can see how flat it can be when I don't do anything extra. I have to fluff it out more in the future or throughout the day.


I've noticed that I love playing in my hair. It feels good and I can see it's changing. Everytime I see a picture of mature locks I get excited because I know that's how mine will look pretty soon.

My sisterloctician said when people reach the 8-10 month range their hair begins to grow like crazy. I'm almost there. In two weeks I'll be 8 months sisterlocked. So my journey continues and I'm loving every minute of it!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment