Monday, January 9, 2012

My 2011 Hair Journey

Pictures of my journey over the last year. Hopefully I include everything just to show you how much my hair has changed and grown.

 My daughter and I in late 2010 posing at a movie premiere. My hair looks so black in this picture.

At Disney in Orlando Florida in March 2011. I can put it in a ponytail now!


Still at Disney World back in March
June 2011
Another picture in June. Checking out my length

July 2011 - It's getting a little longer!

September 2011 - Playing around with two-strand twist, flat twist, and a flower
October 2011 - Photo shoot at the park

Another October 2011 photo at the shoot
December 2011 with pipe cleaner spiral curls

January 2012 the spiral curls separated. Can't really see the length but it's thick and beautiful!

I hope you like the photo show chronicling my 2011 hair journey. How is your journey coming along? Have you started yet?

1 comment:

  1. Your sisterlocks are growing in nicely. My sisterlocks journey is coming along nicely. I had a couple of bumps but it all good.

    ReplyDelete